Membership applications are accepted from December to April each year as an option for people who will not be attending the Annual Conference. Membership is already included in the conference price and ONLY PURCHASE THIS OPTION IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON GOING to conference. The link will appear at the bottom of the page.
URTA Membership provides a variety of valuable resources and benefits. Included are the following:
- Access to URTA Members Team Drive, containing past conference handouts and other resources.
- Access to URTA Networking on Facebook, where members can interact in an online forum.
- Invitation to Member Meetups, where professionals can meet virtually and have open discussion with each other.
- Discounts for Experiential Workshops that are held regularly throughout the year, which provide CEUs to meet Utah State Licensure and NCTRC annual requirements.
- Contribution to URTA’s efforts to provide a legislative voice in Utah Government for the Recreation Therapy profession.
- Greater access to networking with other professionals.
- Greater awareness of local job and internship opportunities.
- Opportunities for development of internship experiences.
- Discounts for booth opportunities for your facility at the annual Internship Fair.
- Development of community partnerships.
- Regular updates regarding the profession on a statewide and national level.
Professionals with CTRS, MTRS, TRS, or TRT licenses – $35
Students (must register with school email) – $15