Monday, March 2nd – Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
Venue: Davis Conference Center, Layton, Utah.
Theme: 20/20 Vision
Call For Presenters
It’s that time of year again! Conference is around the corner, and we are looking for presenters to help facilitate an educational and uplifting experience focused around therapeutic recreation/recreation therapy. Please submit your presentations and handouts early enough so we can plan an effective conference.
October 31st, 2019 for up to $100 off registration for presenter(s).
November 30th, 2019 for up to $75 off registration for presenter(s).
January 31st, 2020 for up to $50 off registration for presenter(s).
Approved presentations will be notified by December 31st, 2019.
1. Discounts are limited to one presentation and the discount will be divided among the number of presenters. If the presenter submits several presentations, they will be eligible for the highest calculated discount of all their submissions. The maximum discount a presenter could receive is $100.
2. Please fill out the form completely before submitting.
3. Everyone is encouraged to present, but discounts are limited to those registering as professionals, not students.
4. TRTs must present with a TRS or MTRS and cannot present more than 50% of the time.
5. Allied professionals must relate their topic to TR/RT.
The Utah Recreation Therapy Association (URTA) will comply with the American Disabilities Act (ADA). We invite any participant with special needs to contact us at email@example.com upon registration for special accommodations.