Membership registration is open from December to March each year as an option for people who will not be attending the Annual Conference. Membership is already included in the conference price and ONLY PURCHASE THIS OPTION IF YOU DO NOT PLAN ON GOING to conference. The link will appear below this paragraph from December to March.
URTA provides a variety of valuable resources and benefits. Included are the following:
- Access to URTA Box resources.
- Access to URTA Networking on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Educational events that are held regularly throughout the year which provide CEU’s to meet Utah State Licensure and NCTRC annual requirements.
- URTA provides a legislative voice in Utah Government for Recreation Therapy.
- Being a member of URTA provides for greater access to interactions with other professionals within the field of Therapeutic Recreation.
- Greater awareness of local job opportunities.
- Opportunities for development of internship experiences and opportunities which are provided through our annual internship fair.
- Opportunities to participate with other recreation therapists in educational development and research.
- Development of community partnerships.
- Regular updates regarding changes/updates in the field of Therapeutic Recreation as they occur on a statewide and national level.
- Personal growth opportunities and professional development.
- Social activities.