Facilitate group programs as assigned in a timely and efficient manner. Complete required documentation. Contribute to resident care plan preparation. Provide individual programming as assigned. Maintain recreation department supplies and equipment. Work with Volunteers as assigned. Contribute to an effective recreation team, and be a team player.
|Company / Organization Name:||Avalon Health Care (William E Christoffersen Veterans Home)|
|Position Title:||Recreation Assistant|
|Minimum Requirements||Pass a Back Ground Check
Certified TRT or TRS
High School graduate or equivalent.
Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents and employees.
Must maintain regular attendance.
Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation
|Contact Name:||Brooke Lords 801-584-1920|
|Application Instructions||1. Go to AvalonHealthCare.com
2. Click Careers at the top of the page
3. Next there will be Orange letters that say ” Seeking Avalon Health Care Opportunities? Click here to join out team” Click there
4. Now in the Search Bar search for ” William E Christoffersen”
5. Scroll down to find Recreation Assistant
6. In the top right corner there will be a blue box that says ” Apply for the Job Online” Click and Fill out
7. Please contact Brooke with any questions 801-584-1920
|Location:||700 Foothill Blvd, Salt Lake City Utah, 84113|