Pivot Adventure Co. is seeking at least two ruckus makers to join our team. We are looking for Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists (CTRS) and Guides with with outdoor experience (specifically experienced in Outdoor Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, XC Skiing) or wilderness therapy experience.
Our Mission: In Utah, the leading cause of death for 12-17 year olds is suicide. We’re here to change that. There are no maps, no step-by-step set of instructions to live a life of joy or meaning or happiness. What we need is a compass. At Pivot Adventure Co., we help students develop a compass to navigate through life’s challenges.
Pivot Adventure works to open doors for others who will turn around and open doors for someone else. We help Students and Families recognize the false limits they have put on themselves, help change the narratives and encourage them to take a giant leap forward. Pivot Adventure Team Members are torchbearers shining a light down a different path, one of hope and healing.
|Company / Organization Name:||Pivot Adventure Co|
|Minimum Requirements||• Must have the heart of a teacher.
• Uses good judgment, does work that matters and cares about the impact they make. • Must be 21 years old to apply.
• Must be able to obtain CPR and First Aid certification.
• Provides records of certifications.
• Starting at $17/hour.
• These positions works specifically with youth but we work with a wide range of groups including adults going through drug rehab and vets working through PTSD. Must submit and pass a background check, drug test and have a clean driving record. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Hours vary Monday through Saturday. Looking for someone in particular to help with our course on Wednesday’s from 2:30 am – 6:30 pm and Friday’s from 10:30 am – 4:00 pm.
• Part time non-benefitted position.
• Someone who believes in the mission and wants to join our movement.
• Bonus point for those who can help with gear maintenance or have a Single Pitch Climbing Instructor certification.
|Application Deadline||March 8, 2019|
|Contact Name:||Josh Allred|
|Application Instructions||We are looking for Linchpins–people we can’t live without. Send us an email with a list of projects you have most recently completed. List the projects that have failed miserably and what you’ve learned. Keep it short, no need to use 100 words when 10 will suffice. Tell us about the things you are really proud of, things you are happy to have your name on. Tell us about which books you are currently reading and your favorite from the last year. Tell us what someone has taught you that you turn around and teach other people. Sending us your resume is fine too. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Josh Allred Pivot Adventure Co. – Owner and CEO Website: pivotadventure.com Email: leap(at)pivotadventure(dot)com|
|Location:||Salt Lake County|