Are you looking for a job where you can make someone’s day? As a Therapeutic Recreation Technician you would have that opportunity on a daily basis.
We are looking for an optimistic, uplifting, and caring individual who has their TRT license and will help our team continue in supporting our resident’s happiness, health, and safety through helping them reach their physical, social, spiritual, emotional, and cognitive goals.
Salary: $11.00 Hourly
Job Location: Vernal, UT
Job Type: Full Time
- Active Therapeutic Recreation Technician license
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents and staff.
- Must be dependable.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass drug test, and pass background check
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
- Mus be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of fifty (50) pounds. This includes helping lift and transfer residents, and lifting tables & chairs.
- Previous experience with recreational programs in a health care setting is preferred, but an eagerness to always be learning and growing mandatory.
If interested please return an application to Brooke Grandberry, at Uintah Care Center in Vernal, Utah 84078. Or email to email@example.com, any questions please call Brooke at 435-781-3512