Hey URTA Members and Friends!
One more day until the biggest rec therapy family reunion in Utah!
Conference this year will provide up to 12 contact hours, up to 9 hours of which are ATRA-preapproved hours. This translates to 1.2 CEUs total and 0.9 ATRA-preapproved CEUs.
A few reminders for conference:
- Parking is available at the UCCU Events Center. If there are no more spots, parking will be free on the UVU campus. In the event you do get ticketed, you may get it waived.
- You should have received a reminder email from Eventbrite with your ticket. Although it is not necessary to have your ticket, check-in will go faster if you have your QR code available on your phone or printed ticket to be scanned. Checking in using last name is also an option.
- CEU punch cards will be in your packet and it is your responsibility to get them punched after each session.
- PLEASE WRITE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ON YOUR CEU CARD SO THAT ATRA CAN MAIL YOU THE PRE-APPROVED CEU CERTIFICATE!
- If you plan on leaving before the end of conference either day, turn in your card to Michele and get your certificate, because they will not be mailed to you.
- Some handouts are already electronically available on URTA Box.
The Utah Recreation Therapeutic Association (URTA) will comply with the American Disabilities Act (ADA). We invite any participant with special needs to contact the Board of Directors upon registration for special accommodations.